Join members and friends on August 5th and 6th for our longest running program in Center history. Come across the bridge to enjoy all that Summerfest has to offer. The festivities include:
- Angler’s Market where one can find items of all kinds of fantastic items: angling, lifestyle, arts, crafts and so much more
- Casting Competitions where one can come out and challenge their casting skills with a variety of events: The Hardy Bamboo Cup, Hardy/Royal Wulff Graphite Classic, Hardy Fiberglass Challenge and the Dette Youth Contest
- Casting Demos held on the newly restored pond
- Kid’s coloring and other activities
- Presentations and lectures in the Wulff Gallery
- Jubilee Day- celebration of member milestones
- Live music
We are thankful to our sponsors, staff and volunteers that work to make this weekend a successful event for the Center. If you are interested in a vendor table or able to assist, please contact the office at 845-439-4810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the link below:
Help Wanted. Consider supporting the Center and spending a few hours helping out at Summerfest. We are looking for people to work in the following areas: concession, CFFCM table, clean up, casting competitions, kid’s crafts and general support. Call the Center at 845-439-4810 or email Kelly at email@example.com if you can donate a few hours of your time during this event.
Jubilee Day Celebration. Join us on Sunday, August 6 in the afternoon for a day of celebration. If you have a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary to celebrate that ends in a 0 or 5, let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so we can include you in our celebratory list.
Casting Competitions for all. Join us on the Center field and put your casting skills to the test. Enter any or all of the competitions for your chance to strengthen your chances at taking home top honors in each of the following competitions. Compete in one or all competitions to increase your overall skills and accuracy. All competitions will have a Men’s, Women’s and Teen (ages 12-15) division, with a new special Youth Contest for kids 11 and under.
- Hardy Bamboo Cup is for bamboo rod enthusiasts. Casters can use any bamboo rod 9ft and under and must supply their own rod, reel, line and 7 ½ leader. No shooting head lines allowed. Handicap points are added to rest of score as follows: Rods 8’0” and over 0 points, Rods 7’6” – 7’11” 5 points, Rods 7’0” – 7’5” 10 points, Rods 6’11” and under 15 points
- Hardy Fiberglass Rod Challenge is for fiberglass fans. Rod, reel, line and leader TBD
- Hardy/Royal Wulff Graphite Rod Challenge is for the graphite buffs. Rod, reel, line and leader TBD
- Dette Youth Contest is for young casters age 11 and under. This contest is aimed to promote youth interest in casting.Rod, reel, line and leader TBD
Register early or have your form ready when you arrive!