SUMMERFEST AT CFFCM
Over 1000 people are expected to attend the 2017 Summerfest and Anglers Market on August 5 and 6, sponsored by Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum (CFFCM). There is no charge for admission or parking.
This is the 36 th year for the free event, which celebrates this “land of little rivers” and the people
who live here. It is open to fishing enthusiasts, local residents and visitors looking for shopping
bargains, and individuals interested in visiting the center. Summerfest begins at 9:00 a.m. each day; the casting competitions start at 10:00 a.m.
Attendees who “cross the bridge” will enjoy the many festivities:
- Angler’s Market, filled with all kinds of items about angling, lifestyle, arts, crafts and more
- Bamboo, fiberglass, graphite and youth casting competitions, including the Annual Hardy Cup
- Casting demonstrations held on the pond
- Children’s arts and crafts
- An exhibit of paintings of trout by watercolorist Steven Weinberg
- Presentations in the Wulff Gallery
- Jubilee Day celebration on Sunday, noting member milestones
- Hot dogs and hamburgers will be available throughout the day to benefit Manor Ink and CFFCM.
Catskill Distillery and Roscoe Beer will each have tasting tables. The Beamoc TU Chapter is
sponsoring a pig roast at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Cost is $10.
Live music entertainment will include:
Saturday AM – Justin Sutherland
Saturday PM – Those Guys
Sunday AM – Nick Roes
Sunday PM – Danny J
CFFCM is located at 1031 Old Route 17 in Livingston Manor, NY. For more information about
Summerfest and CFFCM, call at 845-439- 4810 or go to www.cffcm.com.