Maryland Fly Fishing Show - March 17, 2018 from 9am to 4pm
The Second Annual Fly Fishing Show brings together fly fishing enthusiasts and high quality fly fishing dealers for a day of tackle review and conversation. The Show has been set for March 17, 2018 from 9am to 4pm. Due to the large crowd that attended our first show, we have moved the show to Towson University’s Potomac Lounge. The University has easy access from Rt.95 and the Baltimore 695 beltway. The Potomac lounge is in the University Union and has ample free garage parking right next to the building.
Presently, we have tripled the vendors committed from last year (check our vendor page) and have added fly tyers, artists, guide service and numerous nonprofit fishing organizations. Check out our vendor page.
One of the main draws this year will be the number of exclusive vendors that are well known for their bamboo rod workmanship. Most of these cane rod makers do not often attend fishing shows but will be at our show for you to meet!
Items for purchase will include; a variety of new and used classic tackle, all types of fly rods, including classic bamboo, glass and graphite, classic fly reels, color prints, custom flies, custom made wood fly tying items, clothing, jewelry and you can even rent a house that sleeps 10 in Montana! Our 5 fly shops attending will have an assortment of gear and products for sale.
Here’s the details again:
- Date: March 17, 2018
- Time: 9am to 4pm
- Tickets: $7 cash, credit cards accepted $7.50, under 12 free
- Location: Towson University’s Potomac Lounge, Union Building (map on left column of home page)
- FREE garage parking right next to the building.
- Items for purchase include: new and used quality tackle, all types of fly rods, including classic bamboo and classic fly reels, color prints, flies, custom-made wood fly tying items, guide services, clothing, jewelry and a variety of items from all the fly shops.
- Door prizes all day long!
- Some awesome raffle prizes including rods and reels!
- Catered with great food and drink!
Traveling a distance? Stay on campus at our Marriott Hotel-click to review hotel and special Show rate (right column on the home page)
Join us for a very entertaining day!